My Dear Wifey!

 



I do not know where to begin this but i want to try to pour my heart out for you in this note. 

You have been my soulmate ever since I met you on that beautiful evening of November 2015.



I would say i have been really lucky that God blessed me with you in my life 

I feel complete when you are around me. There is a sense of belonging, a sense of homelyness around you



Since you have come into my life, i have become a better person. There are so many things that i have learnt from you


Your organization skills, your planning, your decision making, your practical approach towards life and most important, your unspoken love for others



I sometimes think of how perfect you are in everything you do. You ace in your work, you are equally great in cooking, no one can beat you in managing household and ofcourse, can't miss your most important skill, your cleaning skills! 

Trust me my room and my wordrobe has never been so clean before you came in my life 🤣


I am sure, all these talants along with your caring nature and with your soft buttery melting heart, you will be the best mom for our child someday 🤞



I also want to take sometime to shower you with praises of how beautiful you are. Though we are now 31 years old but you still are as pretty as you were in 2015. Infact you have aged like a nice red wine 😍


I still have my heart race faster when i see you in Indian wear (sry for being old-school 😅) i still love it when you wear jhumkas in your ear. I still love it when you wear a bindi and i still can't get my eyes off your face whenever you wear a sindoor 😍😍


Obviously you look ravishing in all the new sexy western dresses that you wear. Basically you still make my heart swing with joy



I am so happy that all these past 7-8 years of our lives have been the most memorable moments of my life. These are the most significant years of my life and you have been the most important person for me. I m looking forward on spending many more years of wonderful moments with you


You may be 31 years old today, but you are my small sushi-doo and you will always remain that way. My little baby who finds joy in little things in life but also the one who is always ready to create larger than life memories. 



May you fulfill all that you dream of in this year and the years to come. And may God bless you with all that you wish for. 


I love you 😘

Yours only,

Jenil


Comments